The Australian U17 Women are competiting in the 2010 FIBA World Basketball Championships in France.
Show your support for the girls by sending them a "hero-gram", it's as simple as sending an email! Please click HERE to send your hero-gram.
- Coach Lonergan and team,I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you get your desired results as a team. I witnessed a world champs myself last week and I know that you will be prepared and ready to have a crack at a medal.Once again, enjoy the ride and good luck. Alan Mc
- Hi to all the team, and especially to Gretel Tippett. Congratulations on your successes to-date; you’re country (and families) is (are) very proud of you all. We hope your energy and enthusiam levels can be maintained as you move through to the sharper end of the competition, and you continue to conquer. Go Gret & the girls!! Kind regards, Anne & Stephen Ring, Liam, Mikaela, Saraid & Eamonn
- Steph, Neek and Liv, Keep up the good work and you girls look great in the green and gold. I keep up to date on live stats and looks like the experience you are having will help your basketball careers for years to come. Have a great time, play hard and do SAC proud. Matt
- G’day Tayla and Team, Just a quick hello from your family in Mildura, Fred, Harry, Ernie Greg and Vikki. Keep on hooping! I used you today in my lesson. At least another 10 students from Mildura know about the U17 world championships. Does anyone else. Students had to research and write a profile about you so you are now famous amongst a small group of ESL students. Cheers Greg
- Go for it Girls! Big one vs Belgium tonight! Go get ‘em. Best of luck. From all of us here at the AIS Basketball Program. Kristy Flores AIS Women's Basketball, Assistant Coach
- Coaches Lono and Marissa, Best of luck in the quarter-finals from everyone at Frankston Basketball!
- Good luck coaches and girls. We are cheering for you. GO FOR IT! The Garrick Family